Our comprehensive crypto crime findings will be presented by Chainalysis senior economist, Kim Grauer, in this webinar. Kim will take a comprehensive deep-dive into illicit activity involving cryptocurrency that we’ve conducted to date.
Specifically, we cover:
- How two professional hacking groups stole $1B+ from exchanges
- The resilience of darknet markets by the numbers
- Which Ethereum scams succeeded (and failed) as the market evolved
- Where money laundering comes into play
- What organizations can do to mitigate the exposure to these types of crimes involving cryptocurrencies